Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More 3D models that I'm considering for use in my project (Repost from my wordpress site)

Alas, new 3d models that I'm considering for use in my 3d game project. I have not finished texturing/painting, sculpting or rigging them quite yet but I should have that done by the weekend. I will definately alter them at basic levels to achieve what I want, but I did not want to spend time modeling geometry for some of these basic meshes. These should do nicely.
































I also have a small lone house that is home to a hermit of sorts that I plan to add:




I'm also using the above scene with the house and a small map mesh for a demo with a few added areas and art assets. However, I am currently modifying it and it may take a while before I'm done with it. When I'm done with it, it will look more decrepit and stale (possibly with a swamp or marsh background). I am also working on creating additional content for this particular scene that will enhance the 'feel' of the scene (sound files, digital art assets, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment