Sunday, October 20, 2013

Have a Rough draft for a main menu completed!

I have just finished a rough draft of a main menu that I may or may not use in a final build.

It has a basic Developer Console capable of changing levels, spawn or destroy game objects, etc. but I will vastly expand on it to further integrate it into the core of the game and enable it to work as an advanced developer console.

The main menu itself has four options and I don't think I'll need to any more than that. It has a "Play Game" button, a "Continue" button, an "Options" button, and an "Exit Game" button. This should be all I'll need for buttons. The background image is a nice placeholder for the time being but I will need to make an additional "layer" with a title somewhere in the top of the screen.

Hopefully adding 3D characters and implementing their animations in Unity will be this simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment