Saturday, October 19, 2013

Been busy learning how to use Unity! Have a scene to use as a base!

It's been a while since my last post! I've been busy doing other 'real life' things but most importantly I've been busy learning the ins and outs of Unity.

I've decided to use the below scene as a test scene to base everything off from until I get more familiar with Unity and the new Mecanim animation tool they recently included.

I have alot of the menus done that I'm most likely going to use but I now have to understand how to get 3D and 2D to play nicely together in Unity since this will be a first for me with Unity's game dev kit. I hope that it will be as fast and easy to get a basic scene going as quick as it was to get my menus done! If so, I'm sold on Unity and will probably use XNA only when I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment